This article will explain what GPS and Track mode does.
Opting to play in GPS+Track mode provides you with the distances for the front, middle and back of the green on the watch and engages the performance tracking function of your V2. The yardages you are shown are Dynamic Yardages, meaning that the points are based on the angle of the player to the green rather than basing the distances on fixed points. The “Track” aspect of this mode means that all of your data will be collected in the background. You will also be prompted to use PinCollect after you complete each hole.
Setting up for GPS+Track
1) First, please ensure you have inserted your tags into your clubs.
2) Next, press the top right button on the main screen of your watch to select 'Play' options. This will bring up the game modes screen. GPS + Track will be highlighted automatically as it is the most popular game mode.
3) Press the top left button to confirm you would like to start your round in GPS+Track. Once GPS+Track mode has been selected, the watch will begin to prepare your round by establishing your location and linking this with your pre-downloaded golf course. This should only take a few moments, if you need help downloading courses.
4) Once a GPS fix has been established, you will then be asked to select the course you are playing from a list. Courses will be ordered from the nearest course to your location to the furthest away course. The course highlighted in bold is the currently selected course. To scroll between options, use the top right button to move up the list and the bottom right bottom to move down the list. When the correct course is highlighted, press the top left button to select this.
5) After selecting a course, you will be asked to confirm that this is the correct course. Confirm this by pressing the bottom right button which will take you on to the GPS Yardage screen.