The following article will explain how to connect your mobile device to your watch using Bluetooth.
To connect your watch to your mobile device please follow the instructions below:
1) Turn Bluetooth on the mobile or tablet device you are using.
2) Power on the Shot Scope watch by pressing thetop left button.
3) Unlock the first screen by pressing thebottom left button.
4) Switch the Shot Scope watch into Bluetooth mode by pressing thebottom right button. The screen should now display the Bluetooth logo.
5) Open up the Shot Scope app on your mobile device and log in to your account.
6) On either the'Rounds'page or the'Courses'page tap on the'Connect Device' at the top of the screen.
7) The app will now show that the watch is connected.
You are now successfully connected via Bluetooth and are able to now sync and upload data between your watch and app.